____________________________________
Despite all the differences we are still friends.
Despite having to wake up this morning and see an old friend that have changed, we are still friends.
Because, as a friend, we respect their changes and know that, they know what they've change and they are happy with it.
Respect. Everything is built on this word. Every possible relationship in human beings are built around this word. Such a simple word, but with such a strong attitude and stand towards it.
-----------------------------------
Simplicity.
I have understood, how despite everyone look like, pretty, ugly, whatsoever of has the crookiest teeth of what. Everyone's smile is the prettiest. Why? Because that smile means alot to many different types of people.
It builds a subtle meaning of care, concern, sincerity. Excluding those fake smiles of course.
Now, I love smiling. Always had, because I never know, which "light" ill bring to the next stranger that I smile too. A form of sincerity to show that, hey dude, this word ain't alone. There are people out there who are really nice peeps.
Sometimes, with smiles, you do get away with stuff. haha. Weird. Just like how beautiful people get away with many things in life.
In movies, towards many people, the story line might just be as simple as "moral of the story" But sometimes, if you watch the moive closely, you will see how some script writers have input many different meanings through a story.
Why? Because a story is never as simple as, a happy ending. A story sometimes is just as ironic as the world.
Abstaining from alcohol and ciggerettes have cleared my ststem a little. I feel good actually. But once in a while, alcohol needs to work its magic too. =)
Sometimes, despite all these stormy situations and thorny roads, there is always a smile somewhere along the way. To motivate us.
That is one reason why I stick with my motto " Smile with me Ill smile with you."
;)